A few capital letters and a big fat smile

Whenever we hear good news these days, it means so much more than 'before'.
If you are in the future and reading this, what I'm referring to when I say 'before' is, the big C word (covid -19).

Back in the day when we were headless chickens and busy fools, we didn't have the time to stop and take in any news properly.
Now we have time to ponder on stuff and take it all in and enjoy it properly.

And on that note, I'll say that I was thrilled to have the opportunity to ponder today and relish the news that I received my FEP qualification. I entered a panel of 12 images to the European Federation of Photographers last month in the hope of qualifying. It's always a good feeling when news like this comes in so I am happy now for the week. It's really just a few capital letters but it means a lot to me.

This is my panel of 12 images below.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some fluffy help...

Caroline & Dave

Happy anniversary Olivia & Jack