Lockdown light

Last weekend was spectacular. It is hard to imagine that there is pain being felt outside of my bubble here in Raheny. This Coronavirus Lockdown business is deceiving in that way.
The sun was shining and BBQ smoke wafted as we sat in the sunny spot drinking white wine.

I took part in a very inspiring online workshop/webinar with Australian and New Zealand photographers Chloe Lodge and Cindy Cavanagh who were talking about photographing light and colour in our surroundings and how we should try and be more aware of the light that falls near us everyday.

So I took out my camera and captured a bit of this and that around me and relished in the fact that it was JUST FOR ME. Here are a few shots.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some fluffy help...

Caroline & Dave

5 reasons why Dublin City Wedding Venues have it all